In e-discovery, litigant parties have to submit their evidential information to the court and disclose each other.
For this reason, huge documents need to be sorted and digitized in a short term.
However, if the evidential documents are papers, they need to be scanned and sorted out in appropriate way as electronic data.
We offer a suite of outsourcing services associated with paper probative document scanning as “Paper discovery service”.
In-depth meeting with integrated vendors and litigation attorneys is necessary for performance of “Paper Discovery”. We, in detail, ask about an outline of intended probative documents and the specification of review platform.
Dedicated staff in Xebec visits litigant company to collect and transport necessary evidential documents. Xebec tackles meeting with technical terms and on-site direction without hesitation.Learn More
Collected paper probative documents are transported to our technical laboratory. We scan all documents sheet by sheet, digitize it, sort the data as necessary and prepare all the data for implementation on review platform.Learn More
We convert all prepared data to source code for implementation on review platform. Along with coding data, loadfile is also created and delivered with description of data association.Learn More
We guarantee the following merits as a company specialized in e-discovery support.
- Very familiar with e-discovery Xebec has correct knowledge about the system including structure of system, rule, moral and penalty as a company specialized in e-discovery support.
- Located in Japan Precisely because we are located in Japan, it makes it possible to collect and digitize paper probative documents faster and at lower cost than any companies in foreign countries.
Fluent in English and
technical terms Since English speakers are available at Xebec, there is no language barrier at meeting with clients. Besides, we understand technical terms based on our long experience as an a company specialized in e-discovery support.
- Advanced information management system Digitization of paper probative documents is confidential work. In order to block leaking of confidential information, we construct our own security framework and seek collateral relief.
- Decipherable capability of Japanese If you have difficulty to read contents in paper documents, you get confused to see where a string of document starts and ends. Xebec is an Japanese company. There is no risk resulting from inability to understand Japanese.
projects experience We are good at “On-site” project by accumulated technologies and know-how in the history of Xebec. Our dedicated team approaches on-site digitization at client’s request.
- Quick delivery available We understand how big the risk resulting from late delivery is as an a company specialized in e-discovery support. This is why we are aimed at streamlining and organizing works in all areas, and strictly observing delivery deadline.
- Litigation Support DepositionPrinting We know structure and importance of discovery so well. We promise our responsible service because we know how hard it is if the documents don't arrive before deposition.
Difference between general
scanning service and paper discovery service
“Ordering general scanning service” is the most frequent mistake when people order paper probative document scanning service. Actually this mistake leads to increase risk and cost. The following is explanation of the difference between general service and “Paper Discovery Service”.
Difference between overseas scanning
service provider and Xebec
For people in Western countries, Asian countries might seem very close and similar to order the service. However, this is a mistake. Here is the merit of leveraging Xebec’s service in Japan.
Importance of digitization that does not
Recently an increasing number of litigant companies don’t want paper documents removed from their offices. The ability to meet this demand is an issue relating to your accepting order rate significantly. Why don’t they ever want? You will see the answer.